Monday 16 June 2014

5 Favourite Christines!

Hi! So today I thought I'd share with you my five favourite Christines from The Phantom of the Opera, my favourite show (and favourite thing ever.) I adore these actresses, and admire them so much; I also aspire to play Christine one day. So, here they are! Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~

5.)  SAMANTHA HILL (Principal Christine, Broadway)








4.) KATIE HALL (Alternate Christine, West End; Principal Christine, UK Tour)








3.) ANNA O'BYRNE (Alternate Christine, West End)








2.) GINA BECK (Principal Christine, West End)








1.) OLIVIA BRERETON (Alternate Christine, UK Tour; Alternate Christine, West End)





~*~*~*~*~

I hope you enjoyed this insight into my favourite Christines! I loved collecting the pics and writing this post.

Au revoir,

India Galinda xoxo

~*~*~*~*~

 SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:



TUMBLR:

PINTEREST:


EMAIL: 

THIS BLOG:




No comments:

Post a Comment